Coach Wheeler Avatar

Monday, August 13, 2012

Tool 8

I have used ipods, ipads and iphones for several years now. I also am proficient with most computers and applications so I am pretty confident in my use and understanding of the tools to be used in the classroom this year. I am constantly looking for new ways to use the tools and am excited about the possibilities these tools will create in my classroom. I plan to use the netbooks and ipads as a "station" in the classroom where the students can blog or use others applications to create meaningful products based on the content. I think they will be an invaluable resource in getting students, especially LEP students, talking, writing and reading about the content. As always we will have expectations for the use of the tools so that they are taken care of and available for educational and intructional purposes only.

No comments:

Post a Comment